Monday, July 22, 2013

it's rather creepy how pandora magically knows the mood i'm in and caters to it. there are just some days when pandora has a huge win for me. i'm sure y'all can relate to the feeling. i thought it would be fun to share my favorite pandora stations that usually bring ultimate pandora wins in my day to day life. hope you find some time to check the stations out!

1. indie singer songwriter - this is my favorite station to listen to on rainy days or driving home late at night in the summer. when i had long papers to write at school this was the station that got me through it. it's a relaxing mix with fantastic artists. you get anyone from mumford to passenger to ben howard. it's probably my favorite pandora station. you never know what gems you'll get when you listen to it.

2. ben rector - i absolutely love ben rector's music. of course i would love his pandora station. and i do. the mix is good. there are artists like parachute, matt wertz, mat kearney and peter bradley adams. this is a good station for the longer drives in the sweet summer time. it's a station with fun music.

3. americana - this is the station i am currently listening to. oh my goodness wow. today's first song was wagon wheel by old crow medicine show. (side note - darius rucker ruined that song. sorry not sorry. okay, vent is done.) this station is for my friends who love good harmonies and the banjo. i can't get enough of it! so many new artists i'm discovering which means so many more artists to blog about one day!

4. coldplay - come on, it's coldplay. do i really need to explain how much i love their pandora station?


those are my four for today. i would keep going but my creative juices are running low. check these stations out and enjoy!

No comments: